Giselle Weybrecht is a recognised advisor, speaker, entrepreneur and author focused on business and sustainability and works with businesses and business schools around the world. She uses multi-displinary, innovative and creative thinking approaches to demystify sustainability and engage a wide range of audiences. Her particular focus areas include;
- Ensuring all business students around the world are not just taught about sustainability but are able to apply it for the benefit of the business, the planet and society.
- Demystifying sustainability topics and helping individuals get engaged in your jobs and daily lives
- Exploring creative and innovative solutions, bringing together different disciplines and groups
- Using chocolate as a way of engaging the public in discussions about sustainability
- Sharing and connecting the fantastic work in this areas happening globally
She is the author of The Future MBA: 100 Ideas for Making Sustainability the Business of Business education (Greenleaf 2016) and bestselling The Sustainable MBA: A Business Guide to Sustainability 2nd ed. (Wiley 2015). She is the founder of the PRiMEtime blog, gowi (an online learning platform focused on sustainability) and The School of Sustainable Chocolate, and a Special Advisor to the United Nations Global Compact/Principles for Responsible Management Education. Giselle is a graduate of London Business School and previously worked as a programme specialist and consultant with UNESCO, the UN and the World Bank. She is an in demand keynote speaker and a regular contributor to major media outlets writing about sustainability. She is also known for using chocolate to start discussions about sustainability and vice versa.